Praise God for a blessing of a holiday inThailand! Praise God for blessing my sister, and in turn blessing us with the accomodation and transportation!
My chronological summary of events in Bangkok:
1. Day 1 – Arrived in Bangkok at 10pm, First negotiation for a cab to the hotel. (Almost cheated)
2. Walked around a sleeping street, Went up to tallest tower in Bangkok, slept.
5. Day 3 – Walked at Siam Paragorn, my personal highlight was eating Gelato Mochi (super w00t), went to MBK, failed at locating Grade AAA Jerseys at affordable prices, went to Chong Nonsi for a Thai Massage (at a non dodgy health spa) (Happy Birthday, Sister)
6. Went for Suit Fitting, birthday dinner at Baiyoke Sky, observed Bangkok at 84th Floor, slept.
7. Day 4 – Went to Platinum Again (but got ‘cheated’ and bought more Gems first), bought very cheap Wireless Headphones (w00t) at Computer City (g33k r0×0rz).
8. Collected cheap-expensive suit, FOUND Grade AAA Jerseys (Terry 26 + J. Cole 10) (Come on You Blues!!) , ate Macdonalds Pork Burgers, Went to Airport and Flew Back
When i came back, i was extremely delighted to read a Praise Report from Pastor Andy – that we have now hit 800 attendees for our Sunday Services for two consecutive weeks!! (pls see note* below)
So, Praise God for a Wonderful Time!
note* Feb 2008 saw 200-300 people attending Sunday Services @ ACTS, Feb 2009 saw 700 people attending Sunday Services @ ACTS and today, we’re hitting 800! Glory